when your metabolism is speed, the fat does not tend to be stored in the body and the person does not get fat. When it is slow, the fat is stored and the person gets fat. The metabolic rate is the rate at which the body uses available energy (or burns calories).
In general, the more muscle and less fat your body has, the faster your metabolic rate
Therefore, in addition to exercising and drinking water constantly, there are several ways to accelerate your metabolism and achieve a greater calorie burn, according to the specialists:
1. Instead of large, well-spaced meals, eat small portions several times a day, but make sure you do not eat less than 1,200 calories a day or your metabolic rate will slow down.
2. Season your meals with spicy ingredients. A tablespoon of red or green chili or spice crushed in your meals, for example, temporarily speeds up your metabolic rate.
3. Your body burns more calories when it digests proteins, than when it digests fats or carbohydrates. Eat foods rich in protein (lean beef, fish, turkey, chicken breast, tofu, nuts, beans, eggs, low-fat dairy products).
4. Although for a short time and taken in moderation, coffee accelerates the metabolic rate. A cup of coffee in the morning is like an injection that increases your energy and your power of concentration.
5. Green tea also increases the metabolic rate by a couple of hours. Drinking two to four cups a day, causes the body to burn 17% more calories than normal.
6. Avoid lightning diets (less than 1200 calories a day). These diets help you lose weight (sometimes at the expense of good nutrition), but that weight loss comes from muscle mass. And remember that the lower your muscle mass, the slower your metabolism.
Remember that the results regarding increased calorie burn and metabolic rate depend on several factors, as well as noticeable differences between people, such as their sex.
Men usually have a higher metabolic rate than women, because the female body has more fat and less muscle than the male. However, genetics and your lifestyle habits also affect it. For what is required above all of a change of attitude to get accelerate your metabolism with good results.
Thanks for reading
see you soon